Checklist to Signing Up for [SAP]:
1.[SAP] starts around late March. Please sign up early. Participant openings are limited. Filled on a first sign-up, first serve basis until program is full.
2. Read Categories under Genuine Potato, Dry Bean, & Garlic Shared Agriculture to learn about the Program. Please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
3. Decide How Many Genuine Potato Shares you or your family needs
4. Decide How Many Genuine Dry Beans & Garlic Shares you or your family needs.
5. Decide How Many Hands On Farm Visits you or your family want to participate in. Either 4, 3, 2, or 1.
6. Fill Out Genuine Potato, Dry Bean, & Garlic Shared Agriculture Program Sign Up Form & Submit. Click Here to Pull Up Sign-Up Form. For your reference, Mock Sign-Up form is included under this checklist, but this is not the one that you can electronically submit.
7. Send check to Arugula’s Star Farm 6624 Leipers Creek Road; Columbia, TN 38401.
Note about Columbia address: Do not let our mailing address fool you. Our location is actually about a 35 minute drive from Columbia's Main Square. Our farm is really only about a 10 minute drive Southwest of Leipers Fork, in Northwest Maury County. Please see Drive Times & Directions to Arugula's Star Farm.
Total Amount due is figured by adding your Genuine Potato, Dry Bean, & Garlic Share Costs. At minimum, Members HAVE TO Sign Up for 1 Share of each Crop. At minimum members HAVE TO Sign Up for 1 Hands On Farm Visit and that 1 has to be the 4th Hands On Farm Visit, which is Harvest Day.
1. Pay in Full
2. Deposit of 1/2 the amount due & then
remaining 1/2 due at first farm visit.
8. When Sign-Up Form & Payment are received you will get an e-mail confirmation.
Arugula’s Star Farm Genuine Potato, Dry Bean, & Garlic Shared Agriculture Program Mock Sign-Up Form
If Family, How Many Adults? How Many Children & What is their age?
How Many GPS & Cost? Circle One
1=$62.50 (25 lbs) 2=$125.00 (50 lbs) 3=$187.50 (75 lbs) 4=$250.00 (100 lbs)
How Many GDBS & Cost? Circle One
1 Share=$12.50 (5 lbs) 2 Shares=$25.00 (10 lbs) 3 Shares=$37.50 (15 lbs) 4 Shares=$50.00 (20lbs)
How Many GGS & Cost? Circle One
1 Share=$12.50 (10 Heads) 2 Shares=$25.00 (20 Heads)
How Many Hands On Farm Visits are you planning on participating in?
1 Farm Visit=$12.00 2 Farm Visits=$20.00 3 Farm Visits= $24.00
4 Farm Visits=$28.00
Total Cost: (Figure this by adding your chosen Potato, Dry Bean, & Garlic Shares together + Hands On Farm Visit Cost) Members HAVE TO Sign Up for 1 Share of each Crop at minimum & at least 1 Farm Visit, which by default is the 4th Hands on Farm Visit Harvest Day.
Payment Option 1 or 2: Circle One
You have Read & Agree with the Member Agreement & Policy of our Shared Agriculture Program: Yes
We look forward to having you. Thanks!
If the thought of our Shared Agriculture Program[SAP] has you smiling, PLEASE share your eagerness & excitement with friends, family, & social media by passing on a good word and our website...www.ArugulasStarFarm.com
Our Farm is Just 10 minutes SW of Leipers Fork. 35-45 minutes from Nashville and 30 minutes from downtown Columbia & Franklin…a lovely drive with no interstate required.
6624 Leipers Creek Rd.; Bethel Community Columbia, TN 38401 p: 931 682 3314 allie@ArugulasStarFarm.com www.ArugulasStarFarm.com